Webinar: Brexit Play Book- GBP to Come in Focus Post Fed Testimony
- Setups in focus ahead of Brexit – Humphrey Hawkins Testimony
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
All eyes are on the upcoming UK Referendum this week with the latest polls showing a slight tilt in favor of the “remain” vote. Keep in mind we also have the semi-annual Humphrey Hawkins Testimony on tap this week with Yellen giving remarks before the Senate Banking Committee and the House Financial Services Committee. On the back of last week’s dovish FOMC statement, traders will be lending a keen ear to Yellen’s remarks as it pertains to the timing of future rate hikes. Fed Funds Futures markets remain pessimistic on the odds of a hike any time soon, with no rate hike priced at least through February 2017.
We reviewed setups we’re following on SB Trade Desk as well as the sterling pairs in focus heading into the Brexit vote on Thursday. Continue tracking these setups and more throughout the week- Subscribe to SB Trade Desk and take advantage of the DailyFX New Subscriber Discount.
Check out SSI to see how retail crowds are positioned as well as open interest heading into the open of June trade.
Relevant Data Releases
Help fine-tune you entries, click here to learn more about the DailyFX Grid Sight Index (GSI)
Other Setups in Play:
- EUR/USD: Breach of Weekly High to Fuel Reversal From Monthly Open
- AUD/USD Post-FOMC Rebound Looks to AU Employment, US CPI for Fuel
- FOMC Game Plan - EUR/USD Constructive Above Monthly Open at 1.1128
- EUR/GBP Into Resistance Ahead of UK Jobs, BoE
- GBP/USD Levels to Know Ahead of UK CPI, FOMC & BoE
Looking for trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 2Q Projections!
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.