Webinar: USD in Free Fall- Key Crosses in Focus this Week
- Weekly webinar covering featured scalp setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on Tap This Week
The dollar crosses are in focus to start the week with the U.S. Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index breaking to fresh yearly lows early in the session. We’ll be looking to commentary from Fed officials this week with New York Federal Reserve President William Dudley, Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan and Richmond Fed President Jeffrey Lacker, slated speeches this week. Also on the docket this week are central bank interest rate decisions from the Bank of Canada (BoC) and the Bank of England (BoE) with the respective pairs vs the dollar in focus.
We reviewed operative setups and updated targets on USDCAD, GBPUSD and AUDJPY. Also on the radar this week are possible turns in GBPCAD, USDJPY & CADJPY. Continue to track these setups and more throughout the week-Subscribe to SB Trade Desk and take advantage of the DailyFX New Subscriber Discount!
Avoid the pitfalls of near-term trading strategies by steering clear of classic mistakes. Review these principles in the "Traits of SuccessfulTraders” series.
Relevant Data Releases
Check out SSI to see how retail crowds are positioned as well as open interest heading into March trade.
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/CAD Scalp Targets Ahead of Jobs- Key Support 1.2965
- GBP/USD 1.4175 is Near-Term Bull/Bear Dividing Line
- AUD/JPY Game Plan: Sell the Bounce- Bearish Invalidation 84.82
- CAD/JPY Reversal Approaching Initial Support - Bearish Sub-86.53
- AUD/USD Into Support Ahead of RBA Interest Rate Decision
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.