Webinar: Month / Quarter End Setups- USD Crosses in Play Ahead of NFP
- Weekly webinar covering featured scalp setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on Tap This Week
We’re heading into the close of the month / quarter this week and while we’ll want to stay nimble, the focus remains on the AUDUSD, USDCAD & GBPJPY setups highlighting last week. Keep in mind event risk is light ahead of Friday’s highly anticipated Non-Farm Payroll report. Be on the lookout for some USD weakness early in the session with the Dow Jones FXCM U.S. Dollar Index trading just below the upper median-line parallel extending offf the late February high – look for initial support into 11970.
We also discussed key levels for Gold & Crude Oil heading into the close of March trade. Continue to track these setups and more throughout the week-Subscribe to SB Trade Desk and take advantage of the DailyFX New Subscriber Discount!
Avoid the pitfalls of near-term trading strategies by steering clear of classic mistakes. Review these principles in the "Traits of SuccessfulTraders” series.
Check out SSI to see how retail crowds are positioned as well as open interest heading into March trade.
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- AUD/USD in Correction- 7590 Key Resistance
- USD/CAD Low in Place? Breach Above 1.3240 to Confirm
- GBP/JPY Into Support Ahead of UK Retail Sales, Japanese CPI
- GBP/USD Eyes March High on Sticky UK CPI- Bullish Invalidation 1.4174
- Webinar: USD Crosses in Focus Post FOMC- Reprieve to be Short-Lived
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.