Webinar: USD Scalps Hinge on CPI- Setups in Play this Week
- Weekly DailyFX Scalp Webinar archive covering featured setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Riskon Tap This Week
Notes: GBPNZD failed to break above our near-term bearish invalidation level at 2.3942 and the pair remains vulnerable to further downside while below this threshold. Interim support is eyed at 2.3697-2.3713, backed by 2.3520, 2.3363 & the median-line off the July high.
Notes: GBPAUD is also setting up its weekly opening range just below resistance with our bearish invalidation level now lowered to the upper median-line parallel extending off last week’s high ~ 2.13. Interim support targets at 2.1122, 2.1076, 2.1012 & the median-line extending off the July high.
For updates on these scalps and more setups throughout the week subscribe to SB Trade Desk
Key Data Releases this Week
Other Setups in Play:
- GBPNZD Marks Another Failed Attempt- Short Scalps Favored Sub 2.3942
- GBPAUD Putting in a High or Time to Buy?
- CADJPY 94.50 - Line in the Sand
- Webinar: Battle Lines Drawn- USD Scalp Setups in Focus this Week
- GBPUSD Levels to Know Ahead of BoE, NFPs - Key Resistance at 1.57
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Scalping Webinars on Mondays on DailyFXat 12:30 GMT (8:30ET)
Interested in learning about Fibonacci? Watch this Video
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.