Webinar: Euro Faces May Lows- USD Outlook Murky at Three Month Highs
- Weekly DailyFX Scalp Webinar archive covering featured setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on TapThis Week
Chart Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
Notes: The Euro has come into the key support range highlighted last week at the May lows / the 61.8% retracement at 1.0818/45. Note that momentum has continued to hold 40-suppoert and as such leaves the short-side vulnerable near-term while above this threshold. Resistance stands at with the upper median-line parallel / Friday’s highs around the 1.09 handle (bearish invalidation) with a break of the lows targeting objectives into 1.07 where the 76.4% retracement converges on trendline support off the yearly low.
Notes: Gold broke below critical support last week with the sell-off finding initial support at the median-line extending off the 2014 high. Broader bias remains weighted to the downside while below 1145/50 with support targets eyed at the 2010 low at 1044 and the Fibonacci confluence down at 975/80.
For updates on these scalps and more setups throughout the week subscribe to SB Trade Desk
Key Data Releases this Week
Other Setups in Play:
- Key EURUSD Levels to Know Ahead of the ECB, US CPI
- AUDJPY Rebound Faces First Hurdle- Long Scalp Favored Above 91.24
- Webinar: EUR & JPY Struggle Post Greek Deal- Weekly Setups in Focus
- AUDNZD Pullback at Key Inflection Point- Bearish Sub 1.1250
- Webinar: Greek Gaps in Focus- Technical Setups in Play this Week
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Scalping Webinars on Mondays on DailyFXat 12:30 GMT (8:30ET)
Interested in learning about Fibonacci? Watch this Video
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.