- Foundation of Technical Analysis: Building a Trading Strategy- complete series and webinar archives
- See these tools & methodology used in practice, Join Michael for his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
- New to Forex? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
In this episode of our bi-weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis we discuss how to identify various degrees of trend using embedded formations to construct a trade setup. Simplicity is key and knowing where price is trading with respect to the broader technical outlook is critical to identify where to operate on a given setup.
- Identifying basic trendline / pitchforks
- Inflections slope lines
- Price divergences across related assets
- Various degrees of trend & embedded formations
- Review of actual trade setups across the majors
- Trading Q&A Session
Why does the average trader lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
- Gold Price Outlook: Recovery Testing Resistance at Prior Support
- NZD/USD Price Outlook: Kiwi Rally Approaching Breakout Targets
- AUD/USD Price Outlook: Aussie Breakout Stalls Ahead of Resistance
Join us for the next Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar on Friday December 14th at 10am EDT- Register Now!
Previous Foundations of Technical Analysis Episodes
- Trading Psychology
- Seeing the Forest from the Trees
- Constructing a Trade Setup Part 2
- Constructing a Trade Setup Part 1
- Sticking to the Strategy
- Examining Near-term Price Action
Send requests on topics for upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis webinars to email@example.com.
Want more information on technical analysis and trading strategies? Check out our Free DailyFX Trading Guides!
- Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michael on Twitter @MBForex or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org