See these tools & methodology used in practice, Join Michael for his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
Foundation of Technical Analysis: Building a Trading Strategy- complete series and webinar archives
In this episode of our bi-weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis, we discuss the intricacies of trade execution in the aftermath of today’s Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) report. As we’ve noted throughout the course of this series, having a trade bias is only half the game- identifying viable opportunities within a basic technical trade setups is based on a closer view of what near-term price action I saying.
- Trading Event Risk – Review of today’s EUR/USD post-NFP price action
- Identifying opportunities within the confines of a given trade setup
- Fade / Exhaustion trades
- Adjusting leverage / trade size based on the position (counter-trend vs trend)
- The multi-timeframe approach
- Q&A Session
New to Forex? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
- USD/CAD Technical Outlook: Trade Setups for NFP, Canada Jobs
- AUD/JPY Price Analysis: Is the Correction Over?
- AUD/USD Technical Outlook: Price Testing Critical Uptrend Support
Join us for the next Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar (returning June 2018) where we’ll take the entire session to answer your questions on trading. Register Now!
Why does the average trader lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
Want more information on technical analysis and trading strategies? Check out ourFree DailyFX Trading Guides!
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX