See these tools & methodology used in practice, Join Michael for his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
Foundation of Technical Analysis: Building a Trading Strategy- Click here for the complete series and webinar archives
In this episode of our bi-weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis, we reviewed key principles in identifying price exhaustion / turns within the broader context of the dominant trend. A review of the basic concepts of multi-timeframe analysis and how to incorporate the near-term technical picture to identity short-term opportunities.
- Identifying where / when markets are vulnerable for exhaustion
- Identifying slope / pitchforks confluence regions
- The anatomy of a pullback- how to approach entries
- Scaling out of positions
- In-depth look at the value & application of multi-timeframe analysis
- Q&A Session
New to Forex? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
- USD/CAD Surges Into Resistance- Rally Vulnerable Ahead of Canada CPI
- USD/JPY Price Analysis: Rebound to Offer Opportunity
Join us for the next Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar where we’ll take the entire session to answer your questions on trading. Register Now!
Why does the average trader lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
Want more information on technical analysis and trading strategies? Check out ourFree DailyFX Trading Guides!
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX