See these tools & methodology used in practice, Join Michael for his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
In this episode of our bi-weekly webinars series on the Foundations of Technical Analysis, we discuss the intricacies of trade execution. Having a trade bias is only half the game – knowing how and when to execute your entries / exits are crucial to achieving a more well-rounded strategy.
Topics discussed include:
- Identifying Entries / Exits
- Timing – Understanding an effectively utilizing the concept of opening ranges
- Examining price action around trendlines- Time Spent vs. Times Tested
- Ascertaining Exhaustion / Pullback Plays
- Scaling out of a Position
New to Forex? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
We also reviewed live setups on USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD & USDJPY, Bitcoin & Ethereum that further exemplify some of the principles discussed today. Join us for the next Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar where we’ll take the entire session to answer your questions on trading. Click here to register free!
Learn the Traits of Successful Traders in this Free eBook!
Foundation of Technical Analysis Series
- Part 1: Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
Want more information on technical analysis and trading strategies? Check out ourFree DailyFX Trading Guides!
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX