Investment strategy, price action and systematic trading
At DailyFX Since: 2022
- Analytical profile: Quantitative and qualitative technical analysis
- Time frame: 1 week to 3 months
- Type: Swing, position
- 20 years of experience in identifying market opportunities across timeframes.
- 14 years of experience as investment strategist at private banks in Singapore.
- Derivative products (Equities & FX) paired with rules-based automated idea-generation.
- Joined IG Asia in Singapore and began contributing to DailyFX in 2022
- Masters in Development Economics, University of London, UK.
- Masters in Financial Services Management, University of Mumbai, India.
- Chartered Market Technician, CMT Association, USA.
- Certified Financial Technician, The International Federation of Technical Analysts, USA.
Most important trading lesson learned
"The cautious seldom err or write great poetry."
Hang Seng Index Technical Outlook: Upside Could Be Limited
Australian Dollar Technical Outlook: AUD/USD Rally Pauses
Chinese Yuan Technical Outlook: USD/CNH Upside Capped?
Japanese Yen Technical Outlook: More USD/JPY Weakness Ahead?
EUR/USD Technical Outlook: Retreat Imminent?
GBP/USD Technical Outlook: Time For a Breather
S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite Index Technical Outlook: Looking for a Bullish Break?
New Zealand Dollar Technical Outlook: Rally Could Stall
Gold and Silver Technical Outlook: Range Play
Bitcoin Technical Outlook: Down But Not Out
NASDAQ 100 Index Technical Outlook: Room to Rise Further
Hang Seng Index Technical Outlook: Signs of Fatigue?
Japanese Yen Technical Outlook: Downtrend Back in Play?
USD/CNH Technical Outlook: Is There More Upside?
EUR/USD Technical Outlook: Could Retreat