Macro, fundamental and technical analysis
At DailyFX Since: 2021
Can we guess your trading personality?
- Analytical Style: Macro inter-market, fundamental and technical
- Time Frame: Medium-Long Term
- Type: Position
- Commercial Bank FX price maker to clients and the inter-bank market
- Portfolio Manager handling currency exposure of Australia’s largest fund manager developing currency overlay programs
- Portfolio Manager with the Global Government Bond Fund
- Managed private capital using various strategies across equities, FX, commodities and rates
- Master of Business in Finance, University of Technology, Sydney
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Most Important Trading Lesson Learned
Plan the trade, then trade the plan. Always.
Crude Oil Price Claims the High Ground as Market Scrambles. Higher WTI?
Australian Dollar Ponders Path Ahead After RBA Minutes. Will AUD/USD Breakout?
Gold Price Gains Amid Risk Aversion Ahead of Fed, BoE and BoJ. Higher XAU/USD?
British Pound Slides Ahead of BoE Rate Decision. Where to for GBP/USD and EUR/GBP?
Australian Dollar Forecast: The Battle Continues for AUD/USD and AUD/NZD
Euro Technical Outlook – Trends Versus Ranges for EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and EUR/GBP
Gold Price Slips as US Dollar Recovers Ahead of US CPI. Lower XAU/USD?
Crude Oil Clambers Near Peak as US Dollar and Euro Pause Ahead of US CPI and ECB
Australian Dollar Holds High Ground as US Dollar Slips. Will Rates Drive AUD/USD?
US Dollar on the Ropes with Yen Leading the Way. AUD, NZD and GBP Piled In
Japanese Yen Rallies on Bank of Japan’s Ueda Comments. Will USD/JPY Reverse?
Australian Dollar Forecast: New Lows Question the Outlook for AUD/USD and AUD/JPY
US Dollar Heads to the High Ground but USD/JPY Slips. Where to for USD/JPY?
Euro Holds Ground Ahead of ECB as US Dollar Flexes. Where to for EUR/USD?
Crude Oil Price Makes New Peak on Supply Cuts and Inventory Run Down. Higher WTI?