Macro, fundamental and technical analysis
At DailyFX Since: 2021
- Analytical Style: Macro inter-market, fundamental and technical
- Time Frame: Medium-Long Term
- Type: Position
- Commercial Bank FX price maker to clients and the inter-bank market
- Portfolio Manager handling currency exposure of Australia’s largest fund manager developing currency overlay programs
- Portfolio Manager with the Global Government Bond Fund
- Managed private capital using various strategies across equities, FX, commodities and rates
Master of Business in Finance, University of Technology, Sydney
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Most Important trading Lesson Learned
Plan the trade, then trade the plan. Always.
Euro Fights Back Against a Tumultuous US Dollar Caught Between Risk and a Hawkish Fed
Crude Oil Price Looks Lower on China Lockdown Fears Ahead of OPEC+. Where to for WTI?
Australian Dollar Blitzed by China Covid Concerns Souring Sentiment. Where to for AUD/USD?
US Dollar Grabs the High Ground on Growth Risks. Will the USD (DXY) Index Bounce?
Australian Dollar Outlook: A Sinking US Dollar Floats All Boats
US Dollar Nosedives Post Fed Meeting Minutes. Will the USD (DXY) Index Push Lower?
Australian Dollar Soars as the US Dollar Sinks. Will AUD/USD Make a New Peak?
British Pound Pauses as US Dollar Takes Stock of Fed Outlook. Will GBP/USD go Higher?
New Zealand Dollar Whipped by Jumbo Rate Hike. Will NZD/USD Rally Continue?
Euro Firmed as the US Dollar Paused Amid Fed and China Factors. Where to for EUR/USD?
Crude Oil Price Whipped Around on OPEC+ Production Speculation. Where to for WTI?
US Dollar Finds Firmer Footing as Treasury Yields Lift and China Locks Down
Japanese Yen Recalibrates Against US Dollar, Euro and Swiss Franc. Will Trends Return?
Australian Dollar Outlook: Caught in the US Dollar Vortex
Australian Dollar Filleted by Fedspeak as US Dollar Resumes Ascendency