| || |
Lot Size Calculator
This is a lot size calculator that can help determine desired trade size based on the amount of your account you would like to risk.
There are 5 inputs.
1) Account type - Select whether you are trading a micro or standard account. WARNING - Choosing incorrect account type will display incorrect amounts!
2) Account Size - This is the 'Equity,' amount from Trading Station.
3) Risk Percentage - This is the amount of your account you would like to risk. You can enter as a whole number. So, if you want to risk 3% of your account, please input: 3
4) Stop Distance - This is the difference between your entry, and stop price.
5) Pip Cost - Can be taken directly from Trading Station. The 'Simple Dealing Rates,' window contains a column for 'Pip Cost.'
Hit the Calculate button - and Trade Size will be displayed below!
Application is in '.zip' file - and can be opened with the program WinZip.
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.