Trade FOREX with FXCM

  • Award-Winning Platform
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Trade Directly on Charts
  • Free $50K Practice Account

Poll: EURUSD end of year target.

Register


Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 50056
Page 1322 of 3338 FirstFirst ... 322 822 1222 1272 1312 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1332 1372 1422 1822 2322 ... LastLast

Thread: EURUSD

  1. #19816
    pc not's Avatar
    pc not is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaprendiz View Post
    Here's the chart

    ................
    Attachment 167943


    ................

    There might be a final higher high, but we should not go much beyond 1.3100
    Hi,

    Yes another nice eur/usd chart of yours this

    http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/eur-u...ml#post1455179

    and

    http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/eur-u...ml#post1453493

    Have same thinking, I think he might bump the TL around 3090/3100 as he will have to wait for the dollar to lift a little unless some other trigger comes.

    I feel this may be his last visit here though so he may hang around till after nonfarms do the consolidate and fool/frustrate everybody before he drops thing.

    Edit:

    this

    http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/educati...rt_EURUSD.html

    causes me some distress though i have much respect for this system even though i do not know how to use it, no offence to mr yell but i would like an asian masters opinion of his position.
    Last edited by pc not; 12-04-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    3 stages of Truth, 1 ridicule. 2 violent opposition. 3 acceptance as being self-evident.

  2. #19817
    kuroro is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Blog Entries
    1
    Beautiful squeeze up to take SL.
    Adding more shorts now.

  3. #19818
    Skyrant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    70
    USD/CHF is on an upswing, 3rd attempt on EUR/USD has strong resistance. Looks like we are going for the reversal. Short now @3070 SL:3100 T1:3020 T2:2970

    Today:
    EU-27 Finance Ministers Meet in Brussels
    EUR Euro-zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (OCT)

    Both could influence the reversal or slow it down. We have seen some strange moves on the pair in the past 1.5 weeks. Nothing would surprise me any more.
    Last edited by Skyrant; 12-04-2012 at 05:37 AM.

  4. #19819
    Foxy1's Avatar
    Foxy1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroro View Post
    Beautiful squeeze up to take SL.
    Adding more shorts now.
    I think we may see R1 at 1.3091 so I will stand aside for now, we may have to wait until the US session for any selling pressure to emerge.

  5. #19820
    Joke's Avatar
    Joke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,407
    Looking for a lower low now, then we have a confirmation

    Good luck

  6. #19821
    Gpalstrader is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    378
    Still Long...

    Name:  2012-12-04_1101.png
Views: 484
Size:  23.0 KB
    Volume is the soul of price.


  7. #19822
    Shaiju's Avatar
    Shaiju is offline GOLD MEMBER
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by pc not View Post
    Hi,

    Yes another nice eur/usd chart of yours this

    http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/eur-u...ml#post1455179

    and

    http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/eur-u...ml#post1453493

    Have same thinking, I think he might bump the TL around 3090/3100 as he will have to wait for the dollar to lift a little unless some other trigger comes.

    I feel this may be his last visit here though so he may hang around till after nonfarms do the consolidate and fool/frustrate everybody before he drops thing.

    Edit:

    this

    http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/educati...rt_EURUSD.html

    causes me some distress though i have much respect for this system even though i do not know how to use it, no offence to mr yell but i would like an asian masters opinion of his position.
    USDIndex printed a bullish butterfly yesterday in h4. Now there is Double bullish butterfly.. Let's see who win?

  8. #19823
    nikko is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrant View Post
    USD/CHF is on an upswing, 3rd attempt on EUR/USD has strong resistance. Looks like we are going for the reversal. Short now @3070 SL:3100 T1:3020 T2:2970

    Today:
    EU-27 Finance Ministers Meet in Brussels
    EUR Euro-zone Producer Price Index (YoY) (OCT)

    Both could influence the reversal or slow it down. We have seen some strange moves on the pair in the past 1.5 weeks. Nothing would surprise me any more.
    I follow usdchf usually but with eurchf on the moove it's not as good an indicator as usual

  9. #19824
    fx calculator is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    344
    placing order to short eur/jpy at 107,57 and 108,00

    euro still short from 3074 and new order to add short at 3100.

    GL/GT Calc.

  10. #19825
    Alejandro Zambrano's Avatar
    Alejandro Zambrano is offline DailyFX Analyst and Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,967
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bulls vs. Bears: The Spread Betting Morning Update December 4 - 2012

    Main presentation and Q&A session
    http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/my-tr...ml#post1455658

    BUND


    EURUSD
    *Next Seminar - London - DailyFX Premium Course - 20th of November

  11. #19826
    Gpalstrader is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    378
    Still long holding my position throw 1.3150. No Risk and 106 expected profit.
    Volume is the soul of price.


  12. #19827
    esi2535's Avatar
    esi2535 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103
    I am happy that price followed my analysis, now it touches the top line of wedge!

    Name:  04122012.gif
Views: 509
Size:  13.5 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by esi2535 View Post
    I am still stick to my bullish analysis. Targeting 1.3075
    But closed my long @ 1.30.27 gaining +73 pips. No more trade until there.

    Attachment 167607
    Don't have unrealistic expectations.

  13. #19828
    Alejandro Zambrano's Avatar
    Alejandro Zambrano is offline DailyFX Analyst and Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,967
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bulls vs. Bears: The Spread Betting Morning Update December 4 - 2012

    Link to scenarios
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    *Next Seminar - London - DailyFX Premium Course - 20th of November

  14. #19829
    Gpalstrader is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    378
    STOP moved to 1.3069
    Volume is the soul of price.


  15. #19830
    fazi's Avatar
    fazi is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Skypro View Post
    video works well ..

    FXTA : english is not my language, that is my only problem. else, all good .. please keep posting your chart here. your charts help me so much. thanks.
    unofortunately not for me -I tried FFox and IE - no use =>link/file not found- perhaps there are regional limitations to access - I don`t know

    calc,Skypro - thanks for replies

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.