• Award-Winning Platform
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Trade Directly on Charts
  • Free $50K Practice Account
Register

James Stanley is offline Moderator

Fundamentals v/s Technicals

Hello!

This is a recap of the webinar from March 20, 2012 - on the topic of Fundamentals v/s Technicals.

The document that I was using is available by downloading the 'top 5' attachment from below.

Thank you very much for your time!

Happy Trading!!!
    ไฟล์แนบข้อความ ไฟล์แนบข้อความ
    • File Type: doc top 5.doc (30.5 KB, 474 次查看)
    DailyFX PLUS Trading Course

FREE for all LIVE FXCM CLIENTS

I've attempted to paste the write-up here in the forum, but the formatting doesn't transfer in its entirety. However, the links and everything should absolutely work without fail.

Top Technical Functions

1. Support and Resistance
    i. 00’s and 50’s (1.0000, 1.0050, 1.0100, 1.0150, etc….)
    ii. Fibonacci retracement levels
    iii. Price Action (Swing Highs/Swing Lows)

2. Momentum
    i. Higher High’s Higher Lows (Trending Market) or Contained by Highs and Lows (Range)

Top Fundamental Functions

1. Sentiment (can be found with tools such as SSI, or observing reactions to news announcements)
    Sentiment part 2 (These links require login to the DailyFX PLUS On Demand Video Course)

2. News Announcements
    i. These are the stimuli to create new technical opportunities

3. Surprises
    i. Surprises are inevitable when we trade - how do surprises affect your trades/account?
    a. Traits of Successful Traders
    ii. How do you manage your emotions when you receive a negative surprise?

This is the archive of the webinar. Enjoy :)

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/hrEwgvCyOwA.html?p=1" width="640" height="510" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#hrEwgvCyOwA" style="display:none"></embed>

Keltner Channel Breakout Strategy

This is the strategy that was discussed in the 4-12-2012 Breakouts on a Budget session.

All inputs are completely open... you can download the strategy from the link below.

All Stops and Profit Targets are in Dollars - not pips.

KeltnerChannelBreak.fxd

Thank you!

foxriver is offline Member
    hey this is a recap of the webinar on March 20, 2012. whatsoever. nice tips. thanks for sharing this.