Currency Analyst Christopher Vecchio (@CVecchioFX) discusses British data due on Wednesday, how it could impact the British Pound, and what to expect for the day ahead.
(01/23 09:30 GMT) GBP BoE Minutes, Claimant Count with Christopher Vecchio, Currency Analyst
- Nov, 27 21:22 GMTVideo: The Swiss Gold Vote and the EURCHF
- Nov, 27 21:14 GMTVideo: Euro Faces Another Round of Data, Oil Collapses
- Nov, 27 02:45 GMTTrading Video: On Volatility Watch with Euro and Yen Crosses
- Nov, 27 02:33 GMTStrategy Video: When to Go for the Short-Term or Long-Term Trade
- Nov, 26 03:36 GMTVideo: Event Risk Can Set Off Volatility, but Carry Trends?
- Jan, 22 16:15 GMTForex Video: Trading the USDJPY Correction
- Jan, 21 19:16 GMTForex Forecast: USD/JPY Faces BoJ after 10 Week Run, EUR/USD Watches Risk
- Jan, 18 04:11 GMTForex Strategy: Trading the Chinese 4Q GDP Release
- Jan, 17 15:33 GMTScalping with Michael Boutros on DailyFX Plus 1/17
- Jan, 16 13:40 GMT(01/16 12:00 GMT) US 4Q Earnings (JPM, GS) with Christopher Vecchio, Currency Analyst