There is a significant contrast between the recent performance of AUDUSD and EURUSD. The former is carving out an incredible, bearish trend that deviates dramatically from broader market conditions. EURUSD is more in-tune with the state of risk trends and fundamentals - cooling between the barrage begins through the end of the week and into the week beyond. You don't have to look hard to find trading opportunities on both sides: EURUSD offering a range, EURJPY prepared for break Thursday and AUDUSD exposed to a rapid move whether it be trend acceleration or reversal. We discuss the approach we should take over the critical, next 48 hours.
EURUSD Setups Up Range Above 1.2500 Before Key Volatility, BreakBy John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist
- Apr, 24 03:00 GMT Trading Video: Different Breakout Pressure for EURUSD, NZDUSD and GBPUSD
- Apr, 24 00:34 GMT Strategy Video: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY - Path of Least Resistance
- Apr, 23 19:52 GMT DailyFX Technical Focus: 4/23/2014
- Apr, 22 20:27 GMT DailyFX Technical Focus: 4/22/2014
- Apr, 22 01:23 GMT Trading Video: Preparing for the Return of Liquidity
- Sep, 04 01:30 GMT EURUSD Awaits Volatility Influx and ECB, AUDUSD has RBA on Tap
- Aug, 25 02:07 GMT AUDUSD and USDollar Post Reversals, Which Will Stick?
- Aug, 24 02:34 GMT EURUSD Rally Slows as QE3 Hope Hits Saturation Point
- Aug, 23 03:28 GMT EURUSD and AUDUSD Surge after Dovish Fed, Are These Trends?
- Aug, 22 03:15 GMT EURUSD Rallies, Risk Trends Retreat - Which is Correct?