There is a significant contrast between the recent performance of AUDUSD and EURUSD. The former is carving out an incredible, bearish trend that deviates dramatically from broader market conditions. EURUSD is more in-tune with the state of risk trends and fundamentals - cooling between the barrage begins through the end of the week and into the week beyond. You don't have to look hard to find trading opportunities on both sides: EURUSD offering a range, EURJPY prepared for break Thursday and AUDUSD exposed to a rapid move whether it be trend acceleration or reversal. We discuss the approach we should take over the critical, next 48 hours.
EURUSD Setups Up Range Above 1.2500 Before Key Volatility, Break
- Oct, 21 04:53 GMTTrading Video: Is the S&P 500 Rebound, VIX Retreat a Trend or Interlude
- Oct, 21 04:34 GMTStrategy Video: Which is the Better Breakout Candidate - AUDUSD or EURJPY?
- Oct, 18 00:23 GMTTrading Video: Gauging the Dominant Dollar, Yen and S&P 500 Trends
- Oct, 18 00:10 GMTStrategy Video: The Process of Trend Reversals
- Oct, 17 00:50 GMTVideo: Pangs of Hope after Fed Comment Curbs S&P 500 Tumble for a Day
- Sep, 04 01:30 GMTEURUSD Awaits Volatility Influx and ECB, AUDUSD has RBA on Tap
- Aug, 25 02:07 GMTAUDUSD and USDollar Post Reversals, Which Will Stick?
- Aug, 24 02:34 GMTEURUSD Rally Slows as QE3 Hope Hits Saturation Point
- Aug, 23 03:28 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Surge after Dovish Fed, Are These Trends?
- Aug, 22 03:15 GMTEURUSD Rallies, Risk Trends Retreat - Which is Correct?