From a technical and fundamental perspective, AUDUSD looks like an ideal reversal opportunity. Yet, we are missing a critical ingredient - speculators. Without traders online and active, we are missing the critical spark that can break technical boundaries and the liquidity that is critical for feeding a strong drive in risk trends. In today's video, we look over the attractive swing setups that aren't yet ready, discuss the missing puzzle piece for the return to active trading, the likely bearing for a revival in trend and the setups that cater to current market conditions.
AUDUSD Looks the Perfect Reversal, But Not Until Speculators ReturnBy John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist
- May, 18 04:31 GMT Forex: Dollar Traders Monitor The Greed-Fear Equilibrium and QE3 Speculation
- May, 17 03:41 GMT AUD/JPY Breaks 100 but Does Will it Play Out Like AUD/USD?
- May, 16 13:53 GMT Scalping with Michael Boutros on DailyFX Plus 5/16
- May, 15 15:30 GMT Video: Watching US Dollar Trade Setups as AUD, CHF Plummet
- May, 15 14:38 GMT Scalping with Michael Boutros on DailyFX Plus 5/15
- Aug, 09 02:04 GMT EURUSD, Equities and Gold Ready to Run When Speculators Return
- Aug, 08 03:18 GMT AUDUSD Advance Requires Ideal Conditions, Reversal a Constant Threat
- Aug, 07 01:56 GMT EURUSD: Should We Position for a Breakout Or Range?
- Aug, 06 19:45 GMT Fundamental Market Forecast - 08.06.2012
- Aug, 04 03:45 GMT Dollar on the Verge of a Major Bearish Break But Would it Trend?