From a technical and fundamental perspective, AUDUSD looks like an ideal reversal opportunity. Yet, we are missing a critical ingredient - speculators. Without traders online and active, we are missing the critical spark that can break technical boundaries and the liquidity that is critical for feeding a strong drive in risk trends. In today's video, we look over the attractive swing setups that aren't yet ready, discuss the missing puzzle piece for the return to active trading, the likely bearing for a revival in trend and the setups that cater to current market conditions.
AUDUSD Looks the Perfect Reversal, But Not Until Speculators ReturnBy John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist
- Dec, 09 14:17 GMT Guest Commentary: EUR/USD Hourly Cycle is Ending
- Dec, 07 00:26 GMT Forex: Dollar Destined for Breakout Next Week, But Trend?
- Dec, 06 23:19 GMT Forex Strategy Video: When Event Risk Like NFPs is Not Market Moving
- Dec, 06 02:39 GMT Forex: Dollar Range and S&P 500 Bear Trend Meet NFPs
- Dec, 06 01:55 GMT An AUD/USD Short Inspired by Elliott Wave
- Aug, 09 02:04 GMT EURUSD, Equities and Gold Ready to Run When Speculators Return
- Aug, 08 03:18 GMT AUDUSD Advance Requires Ideal Conditions, Reversal a Constant Threat
- Aug, 07 01:56 GMT EURUSD: Should We Position for a Breakout Or Range?
- Aug, 06 19:45 GMT Fundamental Market Forecast - 08.06.2012
- Aug, 04 03:45 GMT Dollar on the Verge of a Major Bearish Break But Would it Trend?