A 10-day bull run from GBPUSD - matching the strongest advance in three decades - was brought to an end Monday. This is an attractive statistic for those trying to pick reversals, but history says we need more to force a true reversal. In the meantime, traders are prepping for the RBA rate decision. Expectations have grown decisively dovish/bearish, meaning the bar has been set very low for a negative reaction from the Australian dollar. Could a rate cut actually end with an Aussie dollar rally? Also, we look at the shift in risk trends to start the weekend - breaking last week's bull trend; but once again, there is little momentum behind this change of tides.
Will GBPUSD Reverse after Massive Run and Setting Up RBA Impact
- Sep, 02 00:39 GMTTrading Video: USDJPY Gaps, GBPUSD Reverses and SPX Ready to Break
- Sep, 01 20:29 GMTScenarios for ECB, RBA and Other Central Bank Decisions This Week
- Sep, 01 19:39 GMTFundamental Forecast: A Volatility Shift as Rate Decisions, NFPs Approach
- Aug, 30 01:00 GMTTrading Video: EURUSD, SPX Face Heavy Event Risk and a Return Of Liquidity
- Aug, 29 23:13 GMTStrategy Video: Will the End of the Summer Doldrums Bring Breakouts?
- Apr, 28 03:10 GMTDollar Tumbles as Risk Trends Climb, A Serious Decision Must be Made
- Apr, 27 03:25 GMTDollar’s Recovery, Market Activity Dependent on Volatility at Three Year Lows
- Apr, 26 04:46 GMTDollar, S&P 500 and GBPUSD Hold Ranges Despite Fed and UK Recession
- Apr, 25 01:13 GMTGBPUSD Top Volatility Risk Between UK GDP and FOMC Rate Decision
- Apr, 21 04:50 GMTEURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and More Face Heavy Volatility on Packed Docket