A 10-day bull run from GBPUSD - matching the strongest advance in three decades - was brought to an end Monday. This is an attractive statistic for those trying to pick reversals, but history says we need more to force a true reversal. In the meantime, traders are prepping for the RBA rate decision. Expectations have grown decisively dovish/bearish, meaning the bar has been set very low for a negative reaction from the Australian dollar. Could a rate cut actually end with an Aussie dollar rally? Also, we look at the shift in risk trends to start the weekend - breaking last week's bull trend; but once again, there is little momentum behind this change of tides.
Will GBPUSD Reverse after Massive Run and Setting Up RBA Impact
- Feb, 28 01:14 GMTStrategy Video: When Will the Fed Hike Rates?
- Feb, 28 00:38 GMTTrading Video: Expect Volatility for the Dollar, Equities, Euro...Everything
- Feb, 27 02:07 GMTVideo: Dollar Rally Still Short of Trend, Risk Trends Looking Heavy
- Feb, 27 01:06 GMTVideo: Preparing for Reality to Dawn on Our Trades
- Feb, 26 16:50 GMTDailyFX Technical Focus: 12/26/2015
- Apr, 28 03:10 GMTDollar Tumbles as Risk Trends Climb, A Serious Decision Must be Made
- Apr, 27 03:25 GMTDollar’s Recovery, Market Activity Dependent on Volatility at Three Year Lows
- Apr, 26 04:46 GMTDollar, S&P 500 and GBPUSD Hold Ranges Despite Fed and UK Recession
- Apr, 25 01:13 GMTGBPUSD Top Volatility Risk Between UK GDP and FOMC Rate Decision
- Apr, 21 04:50 GMTEURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and More Face Heavy Volatility on Packed Docket