There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC Minutes
- Mar, 27 23:08 GMTFed Fear Builds USD, Greece Unnerves the Euro but S&P Yet to Collapse
- Mar, 27 22:35 GMTThe Market Risk and Liquidity Risk of an S&P 500, Financial Market Reversal
- Mar, 27 01:12 GMTTrading Video: EURUSD Breaks its Wedge as the S&P 500 Tumble Continues
- Mar, 27 00:24 GMTStrategy Video: How to Trade a Dollar Break that May Lack for Momentum
- Mar, 26 02:34 GMTTrading Video: S&P 500 Drop Not a Risk Move, Dollar Pairs Ready to Break
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMTMomentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMTAUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMTDollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMTEuro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses