There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC Minutes
- Jan, 29 01:13 GMTTrading Video: Dollar Reaction to FOMC Reserved, S&P 500 Takes a Hit
- Jan, 29 00:00 GMTStrategy Video: Where Does the Dollar Go From Here?
- Jan, 28 02:28 GMTTrading Video: Dollar and S&P 500 Look Precarious Before FOMC
- Jan, 28 01:43 GMTStrategy Video: Fed Decision Set to Trigger Dollar, Risk Response
- Jan, 27 23:32 GMTDailyFX Technical Focus: 1/27/2015
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMTMomentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMTAUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMTDollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMTEuro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses