There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC Minutes
- Oct, 07 02:20 GMTDollar Stumbles, Equities Rally Curbed, RBA Hold Teases AUD Breakout
- Oct, 06 22:04 GMTHow the Dollar Impacts the Global Economy and Financial System
- Oct, 06 16:35 GMTDailyFX Technical Focus: 10/6/2015
- Oct, 05 23:22 GMTTrading Video: SPX Extends Run as Dollar Rebounds, RBA Key Event Risk
- Oct, 05 23:11 GMTVideo: Speculative Appetite Is Unlikely to Fuel the Next Bull Run
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMTMomentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMTAUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMTDollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMTEuro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses