There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC MinutesBy John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist
- Dec, 10 04:53 GMT Forex: How Long Can Yen Crosses Run, USDollar Consolidate?
- Dec, 09 22:45 GMT Forex Strategy Video: Gauging Taper Speculation and the Dollar
- Dec, 09 20:44 GMT DailyFX Technical Focus: 12/09/2013
- Dec, 09 18:09 GMT Forex Forecast: What’s the Chance of Big December USD, S&P 500 Moves?
- Dec, 09 14:17 GMT Guest Commentary: EUR/USD Hourly Cycle is Ending
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMT EURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMT Momentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMT AUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMT Dollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMT Euro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses