There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC Minutes
- Jul, 22 02:36 GMTTrading Video: Watching Volatility for Risk Cues and US CPI for Dollar Moves
- Jul, 21 22:21 GMTStrategy Video: Skewed Potential for EURUSD, GBPUSD and NZDUSD
- Jul, 21 18:28 GMTFundamental Forecast: Volatility Turning Over as Events Shape Rates
- Jul, 19 01:17 GMTTrading Video: Volatility is Turning, Yen Crosses and Equities Ready
- Jul, 18 22:14 GMTStrategy Video: Starting with EURJPY, Planning for the Yen Crosses
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMTMomentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMTAUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMTDollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMTEuro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses