There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC MinutesBy John Kicklighter, Chief Currency Strategist
- Mar, 11 20:43 GMT Forex Strategy Video: Does an RBNZ Hike Ensure a NZDUSD 0.8500 Breakout?
- Mar, 11 20:42 GMT DailyFX Technical Focus: 3/11/2014
- Mar, 11 01:47 GMT Forex: EURUSD Breakout Struggles for Drive, Yen Watches BoJ
- Mar, 10 21:25 GMT Forex Strategy Video: One Step Into a Dollar Collapse or Another False Break?
- Mar, 10 21:16 GMT Forex Forecast: Euro Soars, Dollar Slides - A Building Trend?
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMT EURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMT Momentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMT AUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMT Dollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMT Euro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses