There is a lot of breakout potential across the dollar and yen-based crosses, and those that are awaiting the technical cues are growing impatient. Those keeping tabs on the fundamentals know what to look out for: the RBA rate decision and rate forecasts, the FOMC minutes and ever-shifting risk appetite trends. Can these catalysts generate major breakouts or will their influence top out with short-term volatility? We run through the high-potential technical patterns in the market alongside the primary fundamental themese guiding their actions.
AUDUSD Sensitive to RBA Rate Outlook, EURUSD Awaits FOMC Minutes
- Apr, 27 23:11 GMTChanges in Monetary Policy Standings this Week Can Generate Huge FX Trends
- Apr, 24 23:08 GMTTrading Video: Sentiment, Dollar and Euro All At-Risk Next Week
- Apr, 24 22:19 GMTStrategy Video: Can We Still Trade Amid Central Banks, HFT, Exuberance
- Apr, 24 01:45 GMT Video: Bet on a Risk or Pre-Greece Euro Move at Your Own Risk
- Apr, 24 00:34 GMTStrategy Video: Have Global Yields Found Their Bottom?
- Mar, 30 23:45 GMTEURUSD and AUDUSD Cut Divergent Trends, Which Prevails Next Week?
- Mar, 30 00:59 GMTMomentum Fails on Critical EURUSD 1.3300 and S&P 500 1,400 Breaks
- Mar, 28 23:59 GMTAUDUSD Follows Rates, AUDJPY Risk, EURUSD Headlines
- Mar, 28 02:33 GMTDollar Concerned with Two Things: Risk Trends and QE3 Speculation
- Mar, 27 20:25 GMTEuro Outlook Remains Bearish, Short-Term SMAs Crucial For Yen Crosses