Industrial production numbers out of Switzerland came in above expectations today. Q4 production grew 7.9% on the quarter, as opposed to the 2.6% predicted by economists. The previous figure was revised from -1.4% to -2.0%. Compared to this time last year, industrial production fell by 1.4%. Economists had expected a sharper fall of 2.0%, and the previous figure was revised down to -1.9%.
Swiss Industry Registers Gains in Q4
- May, 28 02:44 GMTAustralian Dollar Drops as Capex Data Fuels RBA Rate Cut Bets
- May, 26 00:52 GMTAustralian Dollar Down Trend Ready to Resume?
- May, 20 03:23 GMTWalmart’s Earnings Hit by a Stronger Greenback
- May, 07 21:35 GMTPound Soars as Exit Polls Shows Conservatives Led in UK Election
- May, 07 04:18 GMTAustralian Dollar Little Changed Despite Loss in Employment Growth
- Mar, 20 01:47 GMTAustralian Dollar Jumps on RBA Board Optimism
- Mar, 20 00:26 GMTAustralian Dollar Seeks Modest Gains as Leading Indicator Improves
- Mar, 19 21:11 GMTStimulus Around the World: What the FX Trader Should Know
- Mar, 19 18:14 GMTFundamental Market Forecast - 03.19.2012
- Mar, 19 07:00 GMTGlobal Equity Monitor: Techno-Fundamental Research & Analysis