Industrial production numbers out of Switzerland came in above expectations today. Q4 production grew 7.9% on the quarter, as opposed to the 2.6% predicted by economists. The previous figure was revised from -1.4% to -2.0%. Compared to this time last year, industrial production fell by 1.4%. Economists had expected a sharper fall of 2.0%, and the previous figure was revised down to -1.9%.
Swiss Industry Registers Gains in Q4
- Jan, 30 14:51 GMTGBPNZD - Symmetry In Motion
- Jan, 30 14:13 GMTSentiment Fades in Hungary Despite Labor Force Improvement
- Jan, 30 13:20 GMTQ4’14 US GDP Misses Expectations, but Internals Good Enough for Buck
- Jan, 29 18:17 GMTAUDNZD - Eyes On Rising Trend-line
- Jan, 29 16:36 GMTSPX 500 Head-and-Shoulders, Break or Fake?
- Mar, 20 01:47 GMTAustralian Dollar Jumps on RBA Board Optimism
- Mar, 20 00:26 GMTAustralian Dollar Seeks Modest Gains as Leading Indicator Improves
- Mar, 19 21:11 GMTStimulus Around the World: What the FX Trader Should Know
- Mar, 19 18:14 GMTFundamental Market Forecast - 03.19.2012
- Mar, 19 07:00 GMTGlobal Equity Monitor: Techno-Fundamental Research & Analysis