New York, November 17, 2010—FXCM Holdings LLC (www.fxcm.com), a globalonline forex and CFD broker,* has released new updates to its free MarketScope charting package. Free for all FXCM account holders on www.fxcm.com/trading-from-charts.
New Market Scope Features Include:
- Custom Technical Indicators: More than 600 custom technical indicators are available for download for use with FXCM Marketscope charts. Popular custom indicators include the Awesome Oscillator, breakout indicator, trading session indicator, and the Alligator indicator.
- Signal Notification via E-mail: Traders can now have custom technical indicator or price alerts sent from the trading station to them via e-mail. To set a signal, use the Strategies menu in the Marketscope charts. When setting Strategy Properties, set "Send e-mail" to "True", and then enter the destination e-mail address in the next line.
- Chart Templates, Layouts, and Snapshots: It is now easier to manage chart layouts and snapshots. In the “File” menu in the Marketscope charts, traders will find the ability to easily manage them. Templates allow traders to save a particular set of technical indicators and settings, and then apply them to other charts with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Tick Volume Indicator:Traders can now add tick volume to charts by right-clicking on the chart. This shows how many price ticks were shown on the trading station during the chart´s time interval.
- Custom Unique Skins: Choose from multiple unique skins to set the background and color palette.
To test the new features on FXCM’s free MarketScope charts open a free FXCM demo account today: Open a Forex Trading Practice Account
About FXCM Holdings LLC
FXCM Holdings LLC (FXCM) is a global forex and CFD broker* that caters to both retail and institutional markets. Founded in 1999, FXCM is regulated by several of the world’s most respected financial authorities.
At the heart of FXCM’s client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients have market access to FXCM’s large network of forex liquidity providers that enables FXCM to offer clients spreads as low as 1 pip on major crosses. Clients also have the benefits of mobile trading, one-click order execution, and trading from real-time charts. FXCM’s UK subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows traders to trade oil, gold, silver, and stock indices, along with forex on one platform. In addition to currency and CFD trading, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading, and provides free news and research through DailyFX.com.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Any opinions, analyses, or other information contained is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Read full risk disclaimer.
* Please be advised that CFD accounts are not available to residents of the US or its territories. Additionally, Forex Capital Markets Limited offers spread betting exclusively to UK residents. Residents of other countries are NOT eligible.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.
Learn forex trading with a free practice account and trading charts from FXCM.