- US Dollar – Elections in Greece and France to Drive Greenback
- Euro Ready for a Breakout Should Elections Spark Euro Exit Fears
- Japanese Yen Correction Continues To Pan Out, Outlook Weighed By BoJ
- British Pound Positioned to Advance, Just Not Against Safe Havens
- Gold Likely to Remain on Defensive as Dovish Fed Rhetoric Softens
- Canadian Dollar to Weaken Further As Housing Threatens Recovery
- Australian Dollar Vulnerable on RBA Rate Cut Bets, Risk Aversion
- New Zealand Dollar Under Pressure on Global Risk Trends
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.
Learn forex trading with a free practice account and trading charts from FXCM.