We contend this is a market that is now in the process of carving a significant longer-term bottom after posting record lows by 75.50 in 2011. As such, the latest pullback from yearly highs by 84.20 is classified as corrective and the market is in the process of looking to carve a fresh higher low. Our recommendation is to look to buy either on a dip to the 200-Day SMA by 78.50 or on a break back above 80.60. Once triggered, look to hold the position for an eventual break back above 84.20.
Looking to Buy USD/JPY
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity