I want to be short for the US equity open as the near term pattern is especially bearish. In fact, the short term (and maybe long term) bearish equity pattern reinforces last night’s Yen crosses report. AUDJPY resistance is 8610/60 if price exceeds last night's high (I'll look to return to short side at those levels if stop is hit at 8570. Eventual objectives are 8385 and 8285.
Jamie’s Pick: 03/30/12
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?