I want to be short for the US equity open as the near term pattern is especially bearish. In fact, the short term (and maybe long term) bearish equity pattern reinforces last night’s Yen crosses report. AUDJPY resistance is 8610/60 if price exceeds last night's high (I'll look to return to short side at those levels if stop is hit at 8570. Eventual objectives are 8385 and 8285.
Jamie’s Pick: 03/30/12
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity