The decline to 10600 may complete the 4th wave decline. “Recent AUDUSD action probably composes a 4th wave correction within the 5 wave advance from the 12/15/11 low. Bullish objectives are the 2011 high at 11080, and common Fibonacci relationships. Wave 5 = 1 at 11153 and wave 5 = 61.8% of waves 1-3 at 11236. These levels intersect the channel on March 5th and March 9th.” The most bullish structure is valid above 10660 but bullish outcomes are favored above 10596.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/24/12
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity