The decline to 10600 may complete the 4th wave decline. “Recent AUDUSD action probably composes a 4th wave correction within the 5 wave advance from the 12/15/11 low. Bullish objectives are the 2011 high at 11080, and common Fibonacci relationships. Wave 5 = 1 at 11153 and wave 5 = 61.8% of waves 1-3 at 11236. These levels intersect the channel on March 5th and March 9th.” The most bullish structure is valid above 10660 but bullish outcomes are favored above 10596.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/24/12
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?