The decline to 10600 may complete the 4th wave decline. “Recent AUDUSD action probably composes a 4th wave correction within the 5 wave advance from the 12/15/11 low. Bullish objectives are the 2011 high at 11080, and common Fibonacci relationships. Wave 5 = 1 at 11153 and wave 5 = 61.8% of waves 1-3 at 11236. These levels intersect the channel on March 5th and March 9th.” The most bullish structure is valid above 10660 but bullish outcomes are favored above 10596.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/24/12
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony