5 waves up out of the triangle are complete, which leaves the EURUSD vulnerable to at least a corrective decline. 13165-13200 is support and the larger trend is considered bullish towards the mid 13400s as long as price is above 13088 (2/7 low). So, I am looking lower from here but will establish longs below 13200.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/08/12
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity
- Jul, 15 13:00 GMTForex Strategy: Part of EUR/USD Short Booked, AUD/USD Short in Play