5 waves up out of the triangle are complete, which leaves the EURUSD vulnerable to at least a corrective decline. 13165-13200 is support and the larger trend is considered bullish towards the mid 13400s as long as price is above 13088 (2/7 low). So, I am looking lower from here but will establish longs below 13200.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/08/12
- May, 26 10:30 GMTUSD/JPY near 8-year highs
- May, 22 12:15 GMTCrude Nearing Key Pivot
- May, 15 12:30 GMTMore USD Patterns
- May, 14 10:14 GMTUSD remains pressured
- May, 13 18:40 GMTEUR/GBP Holds Near-Term Support, Retains Bullish RSI Momentum