5 waves up out of the triangle are complete, which leaves the EURUSD vulnerable to at least a corrective decline. 13165-13200 is support and the larger trend is considered bullish towards the mid 13400s as long as price is above 13088 (2/7 low). So, I am looking lower from here but will establish longs below 13200.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/08/12
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations