5 waves up out of the triangle are complete, which leaves the EURUSD vulnerable to at least a corrective decline. 13165-13200 is support and the larger trend is considered bullish towards the mid 13400s as long as price is above 13088 (2/7 low). So, I am looking lower from here but will establish longs below 13200.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/08/12
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony