5 waves up out of the triangle are complete, which leaves the EURUSD vulnerable to at least a corrective decline. 13165-13200 is support and the larger trend is considered bullish towards the mid 13400s as long as price is above 13088 (2/7 low). So, I am looking lower from here but will establish longs below 13200.
Jamie’s Pick: 02/08/12
- Aug, 27 15:45 GMTRetest Looming in USD/JPY?
- Aug, 27 11:30 GMTUSDJPY Retraces to Resistance
- Aug, 25 12:51 GMTEURUSD Retests 1.1450 Breakout Level
- Aug, 24 11:36 GMTNikkei (JPN225) Collapse Breaks Through Wedge Support
- Aug, 21 13:21 GMTGold Sentiment Shifts towards Sellers Long Opportunity