I entered short EURUSD at 1.3757 in line with my fundamental outlook as prices put in a Bearish Engulfing candlestick pattern, hinting a double top may be in place near the 1.38 figure. The pair has started to make its way lower as expected and I will continue to hold short, initially targeting 1.3209 (the 23.6% Fibonacci expansion formed by the April 2011 high, the July 2012 low, and the December 2013 swing top).
Forex Strategy: Still Holding Short EUR/USD
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?
- Dec, 09 13:30 GMTForex Strategy: Looking to Re-Enter EUR/USD Short
- Dec, 05 11:12 GMTForex Strategy: Looking to Re-Enter EUR/USD Short
- Nov, 26 13:30 GMTForex Strategy: Holding EUR/USD Short Position
- Nov, 25 13:30 GMTForex Strategy: EUR/USD Short Trade Still in Play
- Nov, 19 13:30 GMTForex Strategy: Continue Holding EUR/USD Short Position