AUDUSD broke out higher as expected expected. Prices took out resistance at the top of a falling channel set from April, pointing to a significant correction upward ahead. The 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 0.9371 lines up as the next upside barrier, with a push above that exposing the 38.2% level at 0.9602. Channel resistance-turned-support is now at 0.9080. I will look to enter short following the bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
AUD/USD Sought for Short Entry
- Oct, 08 19:35 GMTEUR/USD Elliott Wave 3 Lower?
- Oct, 08 19:14 GMTEURJPY Offers Attractive Risk: Reward Bias toward September 4th Lows
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop