AUDUSD broke out higher as expected expected. Prices took out resistance at the top of a falling channel set from April, pointing to a significant correction upward ahead. The 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 0.9371 lines up as the next upside barrier, with a push above that exposing the 38.2% level at 0.9602. Channel resistance-turned-support is now at 0.9080. I will look to enter short following the bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
AUD/USD Sought for Short Entry
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity