AUDUSD broke out higher as expected expected. Prices took out resistance at the top of a falling channel set from April, pointing to a significant correction upward ahead. The 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 0.9371 lines up as the next upside barrier, with a push above that exposing the 38.2% level at 0.9602. Channel resistance-turned-support is now at 0.9080. I will look to enter short following the bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
AUD/USD Sought for Short Entry
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?
- Sep, 09 05:30 GMTDollar Run Momentous and Mature
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?