AUDUSD broke out higher as expected expected. Prices took out resistance at the top of a falling channel set from April, pointing to a significant correction upward ahead. The 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 0.9371 lines up as the next upside barrier, with a push above that exposing the 38.2% level at 0.9602. Channel resistance-turned-support is now at 0.9080. I will look to enter short following the bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
AUD/USD Sought for Short Entry
- Aug, 03 11:35 GMTA CLEAN DOWNTREND IN AUDUSD PLEASES RBA & TREND TRADERS
- Jul, 31 19:55 GMTUSDMXN: Banco de Mexico Increases Intervention
- Jul, 31 11:30 GMTEURNZD Trading Range
- Jul, 31 05:53 GMTLong USDCAD Trade Remains in Play
- Jul, 30 13:45 GMTUSD flirting with important pivot