AUDUSD broke out higher as expected expected. Prices took out resistance at the top of a falling channel set from April, pointing to a significant correction upward ahead. The 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 0.9371 lines up as the next upside barrier, with a push above that exposing the 38.2% level at 0.9602. Channel resistance-turned-support is now at 0.9080. I will look to enter short following the bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
AUD/USD Sought for Short Entry
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data