The Australian Dollar has taken a heavy beating over recent weeks but the case for a corrective upswing appears to be building. Speculative net-short positioning in the futures market is stabilizing after hitting a record high and traders are already pricing in 70% probability of another RBA rate cut in August, hinting a correction driven by profit-taking may be on the horizon as the bears run short on news-flow to perpetuate the selloff. I will look to enter short following a bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
Waiting for AUD/USD Bounce to Enter Short
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?
- Jun, 25 11:09 GMTEURJPY 300 Pip Range
- Jul, 10 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.10.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 09 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.09.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 08 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 02 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: AUD/USD Bounce May Yield Short Setup
- Jun, 27 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 06.27.13: Holding Short EUR/JPY Position