The Australian Dollar has taken a heavy beating over recent weeks but the case for a corrective upswing appears to be building. Speculative net-short positioning in the futures market is stabilizing after hitting a record high and traders are already pricing in 70% probability of another RBA rate cut in August, hinting a correction driven by profit-taking may be on the horizon as the bears run short on news-flow to perpetuate the selloff. I will look to enter short following a bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
Waiting for AUD/USD Bounce to Enter Short
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 10 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.10.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 09 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.09.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 08 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 02 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: AUD/USD Bounce May Yield Short Setup
- Jun, 27 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 06.27.13: Holding Short EUR/JPY Position