The Australian Dollar has taken a heavy beating over recent weeks but the case for a corrective upswing appears to be building. Speculative net-short positioning in the futures market is stabilizing after hitting a record high and traders are already pricing in 70% probability of another RBA rate cut in August, hinting a correction driven by profit-taking may be on the horizon as the bears run short on news-flow to perpetuate the selloff. I will look to enter short following a bounce pending technical confirmation of ebbing bullish momentum.
Waiting for AUD/USD Bounce to Enter Short
- Aug, 27 15:45 GMTRetest Looming in USD/JPY?
- Aug, 27 11:30 GMTUSDJPY Retraces to Resistance
- Aug, 25 12:51 GMTEURUSD Retests 1.1450 Breakout Level
- Aug, 24 11:36 GMTNikkei (JPN225) Collapse Breaks Through Wedge Support
- Aug, 21 13:21 GMTGold Sentiment Shifts towards Sellers Long Opportunity
- Jul, 10 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.10.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 09 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 07.09.2013: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 08 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: Looking for AUD/USD Short Trade Setup
- Jul, 02 12:30 GMTForex Strategy: AUD/USD Bounce May Yield Short Setup
- Jun, 27 12:30 GMTForex Strategy 06.27.13: Holding Short EUR/JPY Position