I sold EURSEK at 8.7315 on December 19 expecting Risksbank to keep rates on hold while the ECB begins easing in 2013 as recession lingers while falling bond yields mark policy transmission normalization. Prices appear to have resumed their decline and I will look to add to the position at 8.6409. Near-term downside targets are at 8.5637 and 8.5054. The stop-loss is now at breakeven.
Forex Strategy: Looking to Add to EUR/SEK Short Position
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony