I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices have staged a mild recovery but I expect Greek election jitters to bring the Euro back under pressure in the days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244 as the next downside objective. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Hold Short as Greek Election Nears
- Aug, 03 11:35 GMTA CLEAN DOWNTREND IN AUDUSD PLEASES RBA & TREND TRADERS
- Jul, 31 19:55 GMTUSDMXN: Banco de Mexico Increases Intervention
- Jul, 31 11:30 GMTEURNZD Trading Range
- Jul, 31 05:53 GMTLong USDCAD Trade Remains in Play
- Jul, 30 13:45 GMTUSD flirting with important pivot