I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Seesaw volatility in the wake of Spain's weekend bank bailout deal has left the pair little changed but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in the days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244 as the next downside objective. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Continue Holding Short Position
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?