I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Seesaw volatility in the wake of Spain's weekend bank bailout deal has left the pair little changed but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in the days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244 as the next downside objective. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Continue Holding Short Position
- Oct, 08 19:35 GMTEUR/USD Elliott Wave 3 Lower?
- Oct, 08 19:14 GMTEURJPY Offers Attractive Risk: Reward Bias toward September 4th Lows
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop