I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Seesaw volatility in the wake of Spain's weekend bank bailout deal has left the pair little changed but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in the days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244 as the next downside objective. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Continue Holding Short Position
- May, 28 21:31 GMTAUDUSD & USDJPY in Focus
- May, 28 18:45 GMTEUR/GBP Risks Larger Rebound on Failed Test of March Low
- May, 27 20:50 GMTBuying into USDJPY Strength
- May, 26 10:30 GMTUSD/JPY near 8-year highs
- May, 22 12:15 GMTCrude Nearing Key Pivot