I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices pushed higher to start the trading week after Spain secured a bailout for its banking sector but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in teh days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Stay Short as Spain Gets Bailout
- Oct, 13 17:00 GMTCrude Stalls At Critical Resistance
- Oct, 13 13:04 GMTExit Long NZDUSD
- Oct, 08 19:35 GMTEUR/USD Elliott Wave 3 Lower?
- Oct, 08 19:14 GMTEURJPY Offers Attractive Risk: Reward Bias toward September 4th Lows
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory