I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices pushed higher to start the trading week after Spain secured a bailout for its banking sector but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in teh days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Stay Short as Spain Gets Bailout
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations