I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices pushed higher to start the trading week after Spain secured a bailout for its banking sector but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in teh days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Stay Short as Spain Gets Bailout
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony