I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices pushed higher to start the trading week after Spain secured a bailout for its banking sector but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in teh days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Stay Short as Spain Gets Bailout
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?