I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices pushed higher to start the trading week after Spain secured a bailout for its banking sector but I expect Greek election jitters to bring prices back under pressure in teh days ahead. With that in mind I will remain short, targeting 1.2244. A stop-loss will be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Stay Short as Spain Gets Bailout
- Jul, 06 12:55 GMTUSDJPY Favors Upside If Risk-On Holds
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break