I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after putting in a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I revised my objective to 1.2674 – the 50% Fibonacci expansion level – as well as trailed the stop-loss to breakeven (1.3073) after prices met the initial downside objective. Prices mounted a brisk recovery as expected to close out last week and may continue to correct higher as oversold conditions are digested. I will treat reallies as an opportunities to add to the short position in the days ahead. The first layer of significant resistance lines up in the 1.2865-87 area, with a minor barrier at 1.2793 before that.
EURUSD Bounce Seen as Opportunity to Add to Short
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony