I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after putting in a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I revised my objective to 1.2674 – the 50% Fibonacci expansion level – as well as trailed the stop-loss to breakeven (1.3073) after prices met the initial downside objective. Prices mounted a brisk recovery as expected to close out last week and may continue to correct higher as oversold conditions are digested. I will treat reallies as an opportunities to add to the short position in the days ahead. The first layer of significant resistance lines up in the 1.2865-87 area, with a minor barrier at 1.2793 before that.
EURUSD Bounce Seen as Opportunity to Add to Short
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop
- Oct, 01 18:30 GMTImportant Timing Relationship Ahead In the Pound
- Oct, 01 06:25 GMTUS Dollar Long Trades vs. Pound, Aussie and Kiwi Dollars Still in Play