I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after putting in a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I revised my objective to 1.2674 – the 50% Fibonacci expansion level – as well as trailed the stop-loss to breakeven (1.3073) after prices met the initial downside objective. Prices mounted a brisk recovery as expected to close out last week and may continue to correct higher as oversold conditions are digested. I will treat reallies as an opportunities to add to the short position in the days ahead. The first layer of significant resistance lines up in the 1.2865-87 area, with a minor barrier at 1.2793 before that.
EURUSD Bounce Seen as Opportunity to Add to Short
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity