I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after putting in a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I revised my objective to 1.2674 – the 50% Fibonacci expansion level – as well as trailed the stop-loss to breakeven (1.3073) after prices met the initial downside objective. Prices mounted a brisk recovery as expected to close out last week and may continue to correct higher as oversold conditions are digested. I will treat reallies as an opportunities to add to the short position in the days ahead. The first layer of significant resistance lines up in the 1.2865-87 area, with a minor barrier at 1.2793 before that.
EURUSD Bounce Seen as Opportunity to Add to Short
- May, 15 12:30 GMTMore USD Patterns
- May, 14 10:14 GMTUSD remains pressured
- May, 13 18:40 GMTEUR/GBP Holds Near-Term Support, Retains Bullish RSI Momentum
- May, 13 14:45 GMTDaily Observations: Long GBP-crosses are Appealing
- May, 13 13:55 GMTLooking to sell Euro against $1.1400