I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair completed a bearish Harami candlestick pattern below resistance at a falling trend line set from the late February top and reversed lower. I will continue to hold short into the weekend's French and Greek elections, looking for a break of support at 1.3025 to expose my initial objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short into French, Greek Elections
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?
- Sep, 09 05:30 GMTDollar Run Momentous and Mature
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?