I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair completed a bearish Harami candlestick pattern below resistance at a falling trend line set from the late February top and reversed lower. I will continue to hold short into the weekend's French and Greek elections, looking for a break of support at 1.3025 to expose my initial objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short into French, Greek Elections
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony