I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair completed a bearish Harami candlestick pattern below resistance at a falling trend line set from the late February top and reversed lower. I will continue to hold short into the weekend's French and Greek elections, looking for a break of support at 1.3025 to expose my initial objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short into French, Greek Elections
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?