I was expecting today's FOMC outcome to be supportive of USDJPY. Although the outcome proved to be largely as expected, the market's reaction left a lot to be desired. I still see scope for US Dollar upside however as traders digest the outing and will look for confirmation on a daily close above 81.60 to enter long, initially targeting 83.71.
USDJPY: Long Trade Confirmation Pending
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?