I was expecting today's FOMC outcome to be supportive of USDJPY. Although the outcome proved to be largely as expected, the market's reaction left a lot to be desired. I still see scope for US Dollar upside however as traders digest the outing and will look for confirmation on a daily close above 81.60 to enter long, initially targeting 83.71.
USDJPY: Long Trade Confirmation Pending
- Aug, 27 15:45 GMTRetest Looming in USD/JPY?
- Aug, 27 11:30 GMTUSDJPY Retraces to Resistance
- Aug, 25 12:51 GMTEURUSD Retests 1.1450 Breakout Level
- Aug, 24 11:36 GMTNikkei (JPN225) Collapse Breaks Through Wedge Support
- Aug, 21 13:21 GMTGold Sentiment Shifts towards Sellers Long Opportunity