I was expecting today's FOMC outcome to be supportive of USDJPY. Although the outcome proved to be largely as expected, the market's reaction left a lot to be desired. I still see scope for US Dollar upside however as traders digest the outing and will look for confirmation on a daily close above 81.60 to enter long, initially targeting 83.71.
USDJPY: Long Trade Confirmation Pending
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?