I was expecting today's FOMC outcome to be supportive of USDJPY. Although the outcome proved to be largely as expected, the market's reaction left a lot to be desired. I still see scope for US Dollar upside however as traders digest the outing and will look for confirmation on a daily close above 81.60 to enter long, initially targeting 83.71.
USDJPY: Long Trade Confirmation Pending
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data