I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair continues to trace out a choppy Head and Shoulders topping chart formation, with a daily close below neckline support at 1.3025 confirming the setup. The appearance of a bullish Piercing Line candlestick pattern warns an upswing may be ahead however, with initial resistance marked by a falling trend line now at 1.3303. I will remain short for now, maintaining an initial downside objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short Position
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity