I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair continues to trace out a choppy Head and Shoulders topping chart formation, with a daily close below neckline support at 1.3025 confirming the setup. The appearance of a bullish Piercing Line candlestick pattern warns an upswing may be ahead however, with initial resistance marked by a falling trend line now at 1.3303. I will remain short for now, maintaining an initial downside objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short Position
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?