I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair continues to trace out a choppy Head and Shoulders topping chart formation, with a daily close below neckline support at 1.3025 confirming the setup. The appearance of a bullish Piercing Line candlestick pattern warns an upswing may be ahead however, with initial resistance marked by a falling trend line now at 1.3303. I will remain short for now, maintaining an initial downside objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short Position
- Oct, 08 19:35 GMTEUR/USD Elliott Wave 3 Lower?
- Oct, 08 19:14 GMTEURJPY Offers Attractive Risk: Reward Bias toward September 4th Lows
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop