I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair continues to trace out a choppy Head and Shoulders topping chart formation, with a daily close below neckline support at 1.3025 confirming the setup. The appearance of a bullish Piercing Line candlestick pattern warns an upswing may be ahead however, with initial resistance marked by a falling trend line now at 1.3303. I will remain short for now, maintaining an initial downside objective at 1.2864. A stop-loss will be activated on a daily close above 1.3378.
EURUSD: Holding Short Position
- Aug, 31 12:55 GMTBullish EURUSD Toward Weekly S2
- Aug, 27 15:45 GMTRetest Looming in USD/JPY?
- Aug, 27 11:30 GMTUSDJPY Retraces to Resistance
- Aug, 25 12:51 GMTEURUSD Retests 1.1450 Breakout Level
- Aug, 24 11:36 GMTNikkei (JPN225) Collapse Breaks Through Wedge Support