I sold EURUSD at 1.3121 last week. Prices now appear to be forming a Head and Shoulders top with a neckline in the 1.3054-1.3102 area and I will look for a daily close below here to look for opportunities to add to the position. Alternatively, a bounce to 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.3282 can also be an opportunity to increase short exposure although I would look for specific evidence of a reversal below this barrier before adding to the trade.
EURUSD: Holding Short
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity