I sold EURUSD at 1.3121 last week. Prices now appear to be forming a Head and Shoulders top with a neckline in the 1.3054-1.3102 area and I will look for a daily close below here to look for opportunities to add to the position. Alternatively, a bounce to 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.3282 can also be an opportunity to increase short exposure although I would look for specific evidence of a reversal below this barrier before adding to the trade.
EURUSD: Holding Short
- Sep, 26 12:15 GMTQuarter-End Key For EUR/USD
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie