I sold EURUSD at 1.3121 last week. Prices now appear to be forming a Head and Shoulders top with a neckline in the 1.3054-1.3102 area and I will look for a daily close below here to look for opportunities to add to the position. Alternatively, a bounce to 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.3282 can also be an opportunity to increase short exposure although I would look for specific evidence of a reversal below this barrier before adding to the trade.
EURUSD: Holding Short
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?