I sold EURUSD at 1.3121 last week. Prices now appear to be forming a Head and Shoulders top with a neckline in the 1.3054-1.3102 area and I will look for a daily close below here to look for opportunities to add to the position. Alternatively, a bounce to 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 1.3282 can also be an opportunity to increase short exposure although I would look for specific evidence of a reversal below this barrier before adding to the trade.
EURUSD: Holding Short
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony