I initially sold AUDCAD at 1.0619. Prices are testing above my stop-loss at 1.0664 but I will continue holding the position absent a daily close above that level. If the trade is stopped out, I will look for new selling opportunities in the days ahead to re-establish exposure to the longer-term trend of slowing Chinese economic growth versus improving performance in the US.
AUDCAD: Short Trade Triggered on Support Break
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations
- Jul, 18 04:12 GMTKiwi Vulnerable As Policy Expectations Shift, EUR/JPY Conditions Ripen
- Jul, 18 03:16 GMTA Fresh Wave of Volatility Presents Trade Opportunity