I initially sold AUDCAD at 1.0619. Prices are testing above my stop-loss at 1.0664 but I will continue holding the position absent a daily close above that level. If the trade is stopped out, I will look for new selling opportunities in the days ahead to re-establish exposure to the longer-term trend of slowing Chinese economic growth versus improving performance in the US.
AUDCAD: Short Trade Triggered on Support Break
- Aug, 29 12:45 GMTNegative Sentiment in EUR/USD Overstretched?
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data