I initially sold AUDCAD at 1.0619. Prices are testing above my stop-loss at 1.0664 but I will continue holding the position absent a daily close above that level. If the trade is stopped out, I will look for new selling opportunities in the days ahead to re-establish exposure to the longer-term trend of slowing Chinese economic growth versus improving performance in the US.
AUDCAD: Short Trade Triggered on Support Break
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop
- Oct, 01 18:30 GMTImportant Timing Relationship Ahead In the Pound
- Oct, 01 06:25 GMTUS Dollar Long Trades vs. Pound, Aussie and Kiwi Dollars Still in Play