I initially sold AUDCAD at 1.0619. Prices are testing above my stop-loss at 1.0664 but I will continue holding the position absent a daily close above that level. If the trade is stopped out, I will look for new selling opportunities in the days ahead to re-establish exposure to the longer-term trend of slowing Chinese economic growth versus improving performance in the US.
AUDCAD: Short Trade Triggered on Support Break
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony