I initially sold AUDCAD at 1.0619. Prices are testing above my stop-loss at 1.0664 but I will continue holding the position absent a daily close above that level. If the trade is stopped out, I will look for new selling opportunities in the days ahead to re-establish exposure to the longer-term trend of slowing Chinese economic growth versus improving performance in the US.
AUDCAD: Short Trade Triggered on Support Break
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie
- Sep, 12 12:30 GMTBreakdown In AUD/USD To Stall?