In light of the recent run up in the EURCAD, the pair looks poised to end the week above 1.3200, and we will look for an opportunity to buy the pair next week as the double-bottom gathers pace. Following the failed run at the 100-Day SMA (1.3338), we are waiting to buy the euro-loonie on a pullback, and would like to get in if we see the exchange rate fall back towards the 20-Day SMA at 1.3114.
Euro Cross Pick 03.23.2012
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory
- Oct, 02 13:08 GMTEURUSD Tests Triangle Resistance
- Oct, 01 20:35 GMTUSDJPY Bias toward August 24th Lows On Macro Backdrop
- Oct, 01 18:30 GMTImportant Timing Relationship Ahead In the Pound
- Oct, 01 06:25 GMTUS Dollar Long Trades vs. Pound, Aussie and Kiwi Dollars Still in Play