In light of the recent run up in the EURCAD, the pair looks poised to end the week above 1.3200, and we will look for an opportunity to buy the pair next week as the double-bottom gathers pace. Following the failed run at the 100-Day SMA (1.3338), we are waiting to buy the euro-loonie on a pullback, and would like to get in if we see the exchange rate fall back towards the 20-Day SMA at 1.3114.
Euro Cross Pick 03.23.2012
- Sep, 26 12:15 GMTQuarter-End Key For EUR/USD
- Sep, 18 13:00 GMTShort Euro, Aussie and Swiss Franc Trades in Play
- Sep, 17 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Into FOMC
- Sep, 16 13:00 GMTLong US Dollar Trades vs. Aussie, Euro and Franc Still in Play
- Sep, 15 13:00 GMTHolding Long US Dollar vs. Euro, Franc, Aussie