In light of the recent run up in the EURCAD, the pair looks poised to end the week above 1.3200, and we will look for an opportunity to buy the pair next week as the double-bottom gathers pace. Following the failed run at the 100-Day SMA (1.3338), we are waiting to buy the euro-loonie on a pullback, and would like to get in if we see the exchange rate fall back towards the 20-Day SMA at 1.3114.
Euro Cross Pick 03.23.2012
- May, 22 12:15 GMTCrude Nearing Key Pivot
- May, 15 12:30 GMTMore USD Patterns
- May, 14 10:14 GMTUSD remains pressured
- May, 13 18:40 GMTEUR/GBP Holds Near-Term Support, Retains Bullish RSI Momentum
- May, 13 14:45 GMTDaily Observations: Long GBP-crosses are Appealing