In light of the recent run up in the EURCAD, the pair looks poised to end the week above 1.3200, and we will look for an opportunity to buy the pair next week as the double-bottom gathers pace. Following the failed run at the 100-Day SMA (1.3338), we are waiting to buy the euro-loonie on a pullback, and would like to get in if we see the exchange rate fall back towards the 20-Day SMA at 1.3114.
Euro Cross Pick 03.23.2012
- Aug, 15 12:15 GMTConsolidation or Topping Pattern in AUD/NZD?
- Aug, 01 11:50 GMTGold the Commodity or Gold the Currency?
- Jul, 23 03:00 GMTA Lot of Euro Technical Moves but Lacking Conviction
- Jul, 22 04:03 GMTDollar Trade Options on CPI Data
- Jul, 19 02:46 GMTTrades for Current Market Conditions and Expectations